Wrinkle removal: facial skin can look young
Wrinkling of skin is a natural and inevitable process. With age, the amount of collagen and elastin in the skin diminishes – those are the main proteins, which provide moisture and firmness to skin. After approximately the 25th year, production of these elements in human body stops, therefore skin starts to wrinkle and loses smoothness.
The most problematic wrinkles are: on the forehead, between eyebrows, at the corners of eyes and lips, smile lines.
The plastic surgeon only uses certifies and globally acknowledged preparations for smoothing out wrinkles: hyaluronic acid by “Juvederm” and botulinum toxin by “Dysport”.
The typical wrinkles corrected with botulinum toxin injections:
- Horizontal, forehead
- Vertical, between eyes
- Anger and “goose leg”, at the external corners of eyes
Hyaluronic injections are used to correct deeper wrinkles in the areas of nose and lips.
Doctor on the procedures of wrinkle smoothing:
The procedure and the results
The principle of the so-called beauty injections is simple: the location with missing tissue are filled.
- 6 to 15 injections are made to various locations of facial muscles during a single correction
- The procedures are performed under general anaesthesia
- Duration – up to 20 min.
- Wrinkles disappear in 4–7 days
- The skin remains smooth for up to half a year
- Injections must be repeated
Smoother facial skin is clearly visible immediately after the injections, however, the full result may show only in a few days.
If You have any questions of would like to meet plastic surgeon dr. Vytautas Jankūnas, sign up for an appointment.
Prices of wrinkle elimination:
* The price includes necessary medical items, pre-and post-surgery care.