Lip augmentation with hyaluron „Juvederm“
Plump lips are usually considered as a trait of female attractiveness, sexuality and youthfulness. Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is a safe and reliable method for making lips plumper.
Hyaluronic acid (hyaluron, hyaluronate) is a natural component of the intercellular space of the human body, a necessary bond of water molecules. Over time, the amount of these natural substances in the human body is decreasing, therefore hyaluronic acid is useful for rehabilitation and refreshing of plump appearance. However, it is important to use hyaluron produced by a reliable company and to choose a professional specialist for carrying out the procedure of lip augmentation.
Doctor on the procedure of lip plumping:
The procedure and the results
- Lip plumping with hyaluron is performed under local anaesthesia, using a special cream, which give effect as early as in 10 minutes and the even the initial injections are painless
- The procedure takes approximately 20 min.
- After the procedure, the lips are slightly swollen, and it creates an additional image of plumpness, however, after 3–5 days the swelling disappears and the natural hyaluronic effect remains
- The result lasts for 12 mo.
Plastic surgeon Vytautas Jankūnas gives each of his patients a book with all the main information on the performed procedure: what was done and when, what product was used, technical specifications of the product.
If You have any questions of would like to meet plastic surgeon dr. Vytautas Jankūnas, sign up for an appointment.
Prices of lip augmentation with implants:
* The price includes necessary medical items, pre-and post-surgery care.